Boiler Servicing by Gas & Heating Engineers in Milton Keynes and Bedford
Have you had your boiler serviced this year?
Carbon monoxide poisoning is a severe health risk which can prove fatal if adequate care is not taken to maintain or repair gas appliances. Your boiler must be checked regularly by a qualified professional to ensure it is functioning without putting you or anyone else in danger. This should be done annually at the very least to minimise the risk of breakdowns or dangerous gas leaks. What’s more, an annual service can save you as much 10-15% off your household energy bills*. Gasteam provide boiler servicing in the Milton Keynes and Bedford areas and all our engineers are trained to work most boiler types, so there’s rarely a job they can’t do!
*10-15% saving source Carbon Trust.
The benefits of a boiler service
In addition to the minimum annual check for your boiler, we would recommend getting it professionally serviced more often, especially before the winter when it’s like to get more use. Getting the essential checks done in summer gives you time to fix any problems. At Gasteam we offer a high-standard boiler service in Milton Keynes, Bedford and the surrounding areas at very competitive rates compared to alternative companies with lower safety standards.
What will your Gasteam engineer do during the service?
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.
- Clean your boiler thoroughly using the vacuum cleaner and brush.
- Lubricate your Fan if required
- Issue certificate upon completion
All of our heating engineers will usually repair your boiler on there first visit as most spares are carried in their well equipped vans.
Please note: All the above prices are for work carried out in Milton Keynes, if you live outside Milton keynes please ring for price.