Are you still using an outdated boiler? You may be wasting more money on energy bills than it would cost to replace! At Gasteam we’ve put together an overview of our boiler installation services to help you decide on the right course of action to create a more cost-effective, energy-efficient home.
Replacing your boiler can seem like a scary investment, but the benefits are very clear.
- On average, boiler usage makes up 60% of a total household energy bill, and this can be reduced by more than half in many cases by getting a modern boiler replacement system
- Condensing boilers are always used for new heating systems in the UK, which use waste heat to help heat incoming water making them much more efficient
- Old models waste more gas, producing more carbon emissions that can be harmful to the environment
- Regular repairs are often needed to maintain old systems, pushing up the cost even more
- If you are ready to make a change now to save money and energy in the future, then we can help you make sure you don’t forget any of these important considerations.
How much will it cost?
We are dedicated to helping our clients make energy efficient choices without having to spend too much. Gasteam offers a wide range of options to meet your specific needs and your budget.
The following table explains our main pricing options, starting from only £1,300.
Brand and model
|Combi for Combi Swap||Ideal Espirit 24kw||£1,300||3 years|
|Combi for Combi Swap||Ideal Logic+24kw||£1,500||7 years|
|Regular to Combi Conversion||Ideal Espirit 24kw||£1,550||3 years|
|Regular to Combi Conversion||Ideal Logic+24kw||£1,750||7 years|
|Regular for Regular Swap||Glow-Worm Flexicom 18kw||£1,500||5 years|
We also offer flexible payment schemes that will allow you to spread payment over 12 months. For more details, please check here.
Maintaining Your Boiler
Just like any other equipment, your heat system needs proper care in order to keep functioning properly. We suggest doing this annually to ensure that you get the most out of your investment. For just £50 a year, you can avoid any unnecessary breakdowns (which typically cost at least that much for just one temporary fix!).
Please feel free to call us on 0190 876 0306 if you’d like to talk to us more about any of our services.